Harini comes from a background in Psychology and Healthcare Management from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. Her experience with research, go-to market strategies and business modelling equips her to contribute to and manage SAL's goals involving building and scaling sustainable and economically viable business models.
Harini has previously worked as a management consultant at Medium Healthcare Consulting, where she engaged with multi-cultural clients on developing innovative delivery models based on research and business viability.
- Core functions: Research, Business Models, Communication
- Core areas of interest: Maternal and Child Nutrition, Health, Fem-Tech
- Core areas of research: Consumer research, behaviour change, organisational profiling
- Core qualifications: B.A. (Hons) Psychology and M.H.A (Hospital Administration)
- Past organisations: Medium Healthcare Consulting
- Past achievements: Co-authored article on digital innovations in maternal nutrition for SAL x UNICEF