As a stakeholder engagement specialist, Tamerayehu manages key relationships to accelerate SAL’s work across Africa. Additionally, he leverages his strategic thinking and project design skills to oversee the implementation and launch of key projects such as Egg Hub Ethiopia.
Tamerayehu is an economist by training and holds a master’s degree in international trade and finance economics. He has over 8 years of experience in different industries, having successfully led strategy projects and managed stakeholders in Ethiopia and across Africa. Before joining Sight and Life, he has worked as an analyst and consultant at Multichoice Ethiopia, HST Consulting, and Genesis Analytics. He loves a challenge and excels at problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Core functions - Government and stakeholder engagement
- Core areas of interest – Economy, Strategy formulation & implementation, Project design, Project management, financial services, and Stakeholder engagement
- Approach to work – Give it your best
- Core areas of research – Strategy, finance, Economy, and Market research
- Core Qualifications – BA- Economics | M.SC. – International Trade and Finance Economics
- Past organizations – Multichoice Ethiopia, HST consulting and Genesis Analytics