As a multi-disciplinary designer with expertise in UI, UX, marketing, and advertising, Yash drives Sight and Life’s initiatives to share its brand, goals, and impact across audience groups. He is also engaged in the consultation, design management, and 360° visual design of all brand and marketing communication within the organization.
Yash holds a bachelor’s degree in communication design and an MFA in graphic design. He is interested in the untapped potential of design in the social impact sector, particularly to communicate to both the intellect and emotion, and to drive action.
- Core functions: Design lead responsible for 360° visual communication for SAL.
- Core areas of interest: To explore how to engage our target audiences best via visual communication.
- Approach to work: Work smart, not just hard.
- Core areas of research: Design, infographics, and UI and UX
- Core Qualifications: BA- communication design. MFA- Graphic design. Proficient in Adobe Suite, Typography, Video editing, Publication design, Art direction and Print design
- Past organizations: FabIndia, Impactual LCC, Maryland Institute College of Arts